Please review the information following information before completing the registration form below.
- All costs are represented in Belize dollars (BZD).
- Daily symposium Cost is $15.00 BZD. This includes the symposium package (name tag, printed agenda and book of abstracts) and access to post-symposium social.
- Members who have paid membership fees for 2017 receive free entrance to all symposium activities. If you’d like to update your membership or join, please indicate so in the form below.
- Undergrad students at Belizean universities enter free of charge with valid ID/letter from lecturer. Lecturers may list the names of multiple students on a single letter.
- If you are not an undergraduate student then you are considered a professional.
- All fees are payable at the bank (Scotia bank, Belmopan branch, Acct. No. 1935451) before March 25th, 2017 or during the symposium. In order to ensure a more efficient registration process, we ask that registrants make an effort to deposit fees before the symposium. A copy of your deposit slip should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ‘Symposium Deposit’.
- These fees assist the chapter in covering the costs of facilitating future symposiums. We encourage you to become a member and receive the full package!!
We ask that all potential attendees aid us in our logistics by submitting your registration forms as soon as possible.
For more information contact us at email@example.com
CIRCULAR OF INFORMATION COMING SOON!!